REGISTER SDN BHD WITH US!
What is Private Limited Company?
- Sendirian Berhad or private limited company, is a type of privately held small business entity. This type of business entity limits owner liability to their shares, limits the number of shareholders to 50, and restricts shareholders from publicly trading shares
- Sdn Bhd limited company registration is governed by the SuruhanJaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) under Companies Act 2016. To register a private limited company, a minimum of One shareholder and One director is required. A natural person can be both a director and shareholder, while a corporate legal entity can only be a shareholder. Further, foreign nationals, foreigner can own 100 percent shareholdings and its make Malaysia a perfect choice to start your first foreign Company.
- Unique features of a private limited company like limited liability protection to shareholders, ability to raise equity funds, separate legal entity status and perpetual existence make it the most recommended type of business entity for millions of small and medium sized businesses that are family owned or professionally managed.
- We Malaya Corporate can help your Register Sdn Bhd any types of companies in Malaysia. The averaga time taken to Complete Company Registration is about 3 to 7 working day, subject to government processiong time and client return the incorporation documents. Whadt are you waiting for? Get a free consultation for private limited Company by startup by scheduling an appointment with us.
Our Pricing Incorporation
FAQ About Company Registration
How to Start Open Company?
Starting a company is easy through Malaya Corporate. All that is required are NRIC/Passport Copy of the promoters, for foreigner please show Residential Address Proof . A company can be started in about 3 – 10 Working days. Please Contact us for free consultancy.
Who can be Director?
Under Companies Act 2016. Any person over the age of 18 years and not bankrupt can become a director in a company. For Foreigner, you must have address in Malaysia
How long does it take to register Sdn Bhd?
On average, private limited companies are registered by malaya corporate in 3 to 7 working days. The processing time would vary on a case to case basis based on the time taken by our clients to submit the necessary documents and government processing time.
What is requirement open a Company?
Under Companies Act 2016. A minimum of one people are required to act as directors and shareholders. The directors must be natural persons, while the shareholders can be natural persons or corporate entities. In addition, a registered office address in Malaysia is also required for company registration.
Can I use my enterprise name as New Company?
No, SSM no longer allowed company use same name, But there are few options. Please contact us for advise
What is Limited Liability?
Can I convert Enterprise to Sdn Bhd?
No you cannot convert Enterprise to Sdn Bhd.
How do I check the availability of name for my company?
We will check it for you. Please give us three suggestion company Name
What are the Disadvantages of a Limited Company?
As company owners are not legally obliged to pay outstanding company debts beyond the value of the shares they hold it protects the personal assets (such as a home or savings) of the company owners should a business fail.
Sdn Bhd company is typically seen as a more professional operation than an unincorporated sole trader. This is due to the transparent nature of the business accounts. Based on our experience Government tend dealing with Sdn Bhd companies rather than Enterprise
Protect your business name
when you incorporate your company its name is protected and other businesses cannot use the name or one that is similar when trading
you can raise additional capital by selling shares in your limited company to help invest and grow your business. The good news is that investors are also protected from the company failing and their risk is limited to the value of the shares they hold
Well, As a limited company you’ll have a lot of administration things you need to knows.
There is a solution to your overwhelming document overload. Hiring us as External Accountant can save you time and money, so you can continue to focus on the core of your business.
Paying corporation tax
Your business will be liable for corporation taxes, which is a tax on the profits of the business. Last year LHDN Tax Rates is 17 Percent.
Difficult To Close
Compare to Enterprise, Sdn Bhd is difficult to close. You need apply with SSM or voluntary winding up your company.
Restricted Access to Capital Markets.
Unlike public limited companies, private limited companies are legally restricted from issuing their shares through an initial public offering. Company cannot offers it own shares to public.
Tips Choosing Company Name
- Choosing the right company name is important to the success of your business. Together with Malaya Corporate Group, we provide some tips in choosing the right company name (for Sdn Bhd companies).
- One of them is to choose a name that is creative and easy to remember by customers and stakeholders. We also offer advice and help to determine the name for the sdn bhd company that suits your business field.
- Contact us today to start your business with the right company name!