Jalan Peel, Cheras Kuala Lumpur
commissioner of Oaths
Who is Commissioner of Oaths?
A Commissioner for Oaths is a person appointed by the Chief Justice of the Federal Court, under section 11(1) of the Court of Judicature Act 1964, and the Commissioner for Oaths Rules 2018
Business Hour :
Monday – Tuesday : 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday : 9:00am to 3.00pm
Sunday/Saturday : Close
FAQ Commissioner of Oath
Most frequent questions and answers
1) Can I send a representative to make an oath ?
No, according to the law you have to be present in front of the Commissioner of Oath.
2) Can we ask a Commissioner of Oath to come to our office?
Yes, However a permission from the court must be granted beforehand. Without a permission from the court we are not allowed to do any visitation to client’s office.
3) How much is the fee for each allegiance of oath?
Statutory Declaration RM 4.00
Affidavit RM 10.00
4) Can Request a digital signature for an oath ?
No, all signature must be done in front of commissioner of oath.
5) Statutory Declaration use which Section?
Statutory Declaration 1960, Panel Code 199, 200
6) What are the documents that are needed for verification?
Identification documents such as NRIC / driver license / passport