Ministry of Tourism Arts and Culture (MOTAC)

To promote tourism investments through the provision of incentives, tourism funds and advisory services. To formulate regulations and guidelines to enhance the quality of tourism facilities.

Ministry of Finance (MOF)

If you wish to supply products and services to the Malaysian Government you first need to obtain a license with the Ministry of Finance (MOF). It is a requirement to obtain the MOF license for companies to participate in the government sector projects including tenders and contracts.

Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)

A CIDB license is a permit issued by the Construction Industry Development Board in Malaysia that allows a contractor or construction-related business to operate legally within the construction industry

Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL)

Trademark Application

In Malaysia, trademark rights can be gained by registration. To register for trademark rights, one is required to submit the relevant application form (Form TM5) to the Intellectual Property Corporation of Malaysia (MyIPO)

Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL)

%d bloggers like this: